Howdy, y’all! Guess who’s joining the Bravo mega-hit franchise? Welcome to Texas and The Real Housewives of Dallas. All I can say is what the heck took so long? The new series will follow five women as they navigate Dallas’ tricky social ladder. Here are the ladies’ new taglines.
- Brandi Redmond: “I was a Cowboys cheerleader, but in Dallas, I’m never on the sidelines.”
- Tiffany Hendra: “I came home to Dallas to shine my light – not to fight.”
- Cary Dueber: “I’m not a trophy wife. I’m a lifetime achievement award.”
- Stephanie Hollman: “I’m the girl next door, if you live in a big ole mansion.”
- LeeAnne Locken: “I grew up a carny kid. Play games with me and you’re gonna pay.”
OMG! Did she say “carny kid?” Won’t LeeAnne be fun getting to know? But these women are much more than pretty faces. We have a medical professional, a philanthropist, an actress, a one-time pageant queen and a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader. Okay, well maybe some of them are pretty faces.
The Real Housewives of Dallas debuts on Bravo on Monday, April 11, at 10 p.m. ET. Will you tune in?