Star of “The Real Housewives of New York” and Skinnygirl creator, Bethenny Frankel is a REAL rich b*tch! Court documents reveal that the cocktail connoisseur, book author and reality star is rolling in the dough.
Legal documents disclose that Bethenny Frankel’s net worth in 2010 was around $22,000,000, with assets totalling $611,503. On the contrary, her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy’s net worth was a mere $475,000. Jason had $13,331 in checking and savings accounts (in his name) and a joint account with Frankel containing $3,774. They also had a joint brokerage account with a value of $248,774.
Then in 2011 Bethenny hit pay dirt with the sale of her Skinnygirl drink line for a reported $100 million to Fortune Brands’ Beam Global.
- Frankel’s 2012 W2 listed Bethenny’s gross annual wages totaled $4,011,726
- In 2012 her checking and savings accounts in her sole name containing $282,207.03.
- In 2012 the couple also had a 529 college savings account for Bryn with a value of $149,187.89.
- By the time Bethenny filed for divorce, she owned six companies and various trademarks, as well as two properties in Bridgehampton that she purchased with cash.
The paperwork indicate that Jason Hoppy has expensive expenditures: Below is a complete list of his monthly expenses, totally $35,559.00.
- $470 in clothing for himself
- $600 for clothing for their daughter Bryn
- $320 for babysitting
- $450 for hobbies including golf
- $500 for toys, $350 for Bryn’s summer camp
- $4,000 for summer home rental
- $2,500 per month for vacations!
Jason is asking the court to have Bethenny foot the bill for vacations that he grew accustomed to in the marriage. During the marriage, the family vacationed in the Turks and Caicos and Los Cabos, Mexico. The judge noted in the court documents that,
“Disputes about whether their often luxurious travel constituted vacations (according to the husband) or work (according to the wife). It is difficult to make a precise finding as to the marital lifestyle.”