Just in time for Easter, it’s contest time at All About the Tea!
All About the Tea will be giving away 5 autographed copies of Kathy Walkile’s scrumptious, bestselling dessert cookbook, “Indulge: Delicious Little Desserts That Keep Life Real Sweet.” Kathy’s cookbook focuses on recipes that are served in smaller portions.
This is Kathy’s first cookbook, and it’s been selling like crazy. The cookbook hit #1 on Amazon’s dessert baking pre-order list and has since landed on Publisher’s Weekly bestseller list. Make treats for your family like “Capri Mia Limoncello Tiramisu,” “Fresh Fig Pizzette Bar” and “Hound Dog” a peanut-butter and banana delight named as a tribute to Elvis.
This cookbook has been a delectable success and Kathy wants All About the Tea posters to join in her celebration.
So, how do you win one? By posting in our comments’ section! Read our recaps, articles, Saturday Funnies, Exclusives, and tell us what you think.
PLEASE NOTE: Quality is just as important as quantity. We care about what our readers think and the comments’ section is how we learn what you want. Comments that say: “I love Kathy’s new cookbook or I live for reality TV,” twenty-million times wont be tallied.
- The contest starts on Monday, March 16 at 9:00 a.m. EST & ends Friday, April 17 at 5:00 p.m. EST
- All winners must live in the United States
- The contest will run for 5 weeks
- Every Friday at 5:00 p.m., comments will be tallied and the poster with the highest comment count wins a book
- Winners will be announced every Friday evening
- REMINDER….Quality Counts! We care about what our readers think and the comments’ section is how we learn what you want. Comments that say: “I love Kathy’s new cookbook or I live for reality TV,” twenty-million times wont be tallied.
So break out your inner chatterbox and you might find yourself whipping up heavenly desserts like a pro! Hang with old pals, meet new ones, and let’s have a yummy five weeks!
Join us in the fun and win a cookbook!