The Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills Reunion Part 1 [Episode 20]

Posted on Mar 18 2014 - 9:24am by Harmony McClintock
real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-reunion-bts-07

We jump into the reunion with Andy Cohen saying greetings to all the ladies, quickly it turns dark when Lisa is asked how she felt about the fun we all experienced in the last 2 episodes of the season. Lisa express that she cried for a long time after the whole thing, and watching the episodes brought back some of the feelings she had.  Lisa says she was mystified and hurt by the coordinated attack.  Brandi says she didn’t sleep and she has a lot of anxiety.  She also states that she had sent a nasty email to Lisa and they have not spoken.  Lisa’s rebuttal is jaw-dropping, when the audience is informed that Brandi had told RadarOnline that Lisa had lived in Calabasas ( like that’s an insult) and  Lisa had filed for bankruptcy.  Then suddenly Brandi simply turns to Kyle and says,” Kyle”, as if she had got the information from her.  Brandi then stated she paid $9.99 for a background check on Lisa and it had said she had lived in Calabasas.  The bankruptcy comment is totally ignored and no apologies are given for the accusations.

Apparently Lisa had made a comment to Brandi about when Brandi lived in the valley, she said she needed a passport to come to her house.  To which Lisa responds that it was a joke. Lisa compared Brandi’s comments to when Brandi had constantly said she wanted sleep with her husband.  We see clearly now that Lisa really never liked the comment, but took it in stride and rolled with it.

RHOBH

We jump to Yolanda and her issues with Lisa.  It seemed like a firing range when Yolanda comes for Lisa next.  Yolanda feels that Lisa didn’t show her true friendship by not coming by to see her  when she was ill with Lyme disease.  We find out later, that in fact Lisa did reach out to Yolanda, but wasn’t enough according to Yolanda.  We watch as Lisa tries to respond to Yolanda and her feelings on the subject, but gets cut-off at every chance.  Lisa, you can see is exasperated and gives up trying to explain herself.  Something has clearly changed with Yolanda and Lisa this year.

RHOBH

Then we proceed to the twilight zone for quite awhile when Kim is asked a series of questions after a strange set of Kim clips from the entire season.  Personally, this viewer doesn’t understand how her dog became a majority of her story line this year.  I am a dog lover, and have a puppy, but she is the last of the real issues I deal with, like most of us.  Andy asks Kim if the show has been good for her?  Kim says she is in a good place and the show has been hard but good for her. I will spare the readers my detailed thoughts on the matter, but I found it painful to watch.    Even the trash can praying gets bought up of course, as well as real concern of Kim’s dog actually eating her!  Scary… on so many levels.

real-housewives-of-beverly-hills-season-4-which-wife-would-the-bev-hills-ladies-kiss

We then jump into the pit of the Brandi and Joyce-off.  We all saw the comments that caused a huge backlash from the fans.  Brandi said Joyce was a black person since she couldn’t swim and refused to get into the pool.  Joyce perceived the comment as racist and felt that Brandi crossed the line. Carlton finally chimes in that those types of labels like racist, or anti-semitic, can cause more damage when on national television.   Joyce feels the constant jabs from Brandi from calling her the wrong name to feeling bullied by her insensitive comments, is something she won’t tolerate. Brandi says she liked Joyce at first, then we hear that Joyce claims Brandi baited her by stirring the pot, saying that Lisa can give criticism, but she can’t take it.  This begins the two into a non-breathing battle of nasty comments thrown across the room. Joyce holds her own against Brandi at every turn.  Brandi and Joyce are not going to get past the prior high school drama.

RHOBH

The Dutch Beauty, the English rose, and the truth cannon now center stage, Andy explores how the dynamic of the Dream Team has changed into a constant gossiping mean girls club.  Brandi comments that she feels like she had a role on the show and that role was Lisa mothering her.  Brandi feels like her friendship with Lisa is different on camera than off.  Brandi then finishes her lashing by insinuating that Lisa drinks a lot off camera.  Lisa defended her action of taking the bottle from her, saying she didn’t want the world to see her drinking from a bottle.  Which, for this viewer, I felt like that was a valid point.

RHOBH

We  touch on the accused “fake faint”.  Lisa felt hurt that it was even said in the first place.  Lisa admits the training for DWTS was difficult and caused some minor health problems.  To which Lisa is met with hostility from Brandi as expected.   Shockingly, Andy asks Lisa can she take it like she dishes it out.  By the look on Lisa’s face, she was not  pleased either.  It was really uncomfortable to watch one cast member get ripped apart by a majority of the group.  Lisa closes part one with an apology to Yolanda if she felt like she had hurt her in anyway.  Part one of the reunion is clearly a warm up for the nastiness to come.

Stay tuned for part 2 of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills Season 4 reunion, airing on Monday, March 24 at 9 p..m.!

Happily married Navy wife, avid crafter and reality TV fan. Lucky to be alive. I may have broke my neck, but I fight like a lawyer & live like I invented it.

• noarguingwithstupid

Died when Andy said Brandi looked 40sih LOLOLOL..tramp.
    she is super Jealous of Joyce..all they can say is “you talk so much.” They ALL DO ESPECIALLY YOLO…her lyin azz. Joyce just speaks fast and her pea/drunk brain cannot keep up.

Kyle knows her goose is cooked and Lisa is done with she and Brandi.
    Carlton was boring..but she is still pissed that Brandi outted them..I think their friendship is strained…
    I fast forwarded through Kim..I did here her basically begging to stay on the show “it saved my life.” Bish please. Please fire her.
    Lisa is not going anywhere..they tried it…and failed.
    As for hair flipping….Kyle was flipping her hair all night…
    Yolo claiming illnesss, but they Brandi’s tacky azz laughing at LIsa’s low blood pressure…really heaux? I cannot wait till Ken comes on next week and really gives that tramp the cold shoulder. I love it when Lisa was asked waht do you want from Kyle and she flat out said “Nothing.”
    Checkmate.

Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic • 4 hours ago

I don’t know if I can stand to watch all 3 of these reunion fiasco shows.
    The nonstop self involved monologues that don’t allow the Person these people are talking to or about (Lisa in general), is something I find just so damn distasteful.
    And the Turncoat attacks and minimalist stupid little quips, especially by Brandi, are just stupid and useless.
    And when Lisa attempts (I say attempts because that’s all she can even try to do) to say anything at all, the monologue is stepped up. Yolanda can’t shut her mouth at all. She used to complain about people not listening, now she’s straight up ONE to complain about.
    It’s ridiculous.1

Tigerlily • 9 hours ago

Most of them beautiful women,some striking. But Geez-louise, now some of the faces with all the fillers & the shots & the plastic!
    Just stop. Please, stop1

Birdie11 • 14 hours ago

All the yakkety yak about Kim’s shobriety was after the naked hallway pass out? How in the world was Yo locked in the house for 18 months, and able to film? There’s a lot of side eye going on in this crap fest.

WestCoastFeed Birdie11 • 13 hours ago

Did that hallway pass out really happen?

Birdie11 WestCoastFeed • 13 hours ago

I’m not sure at all…but I remember the story seemed credible when I first read it. I hope not.

WestCoastFeed Birdie11 • 13 hours ago

So, do I. I really do like Kim. She is a natural comedienne.

Bryan WestCoastFeed • 12 hours ago

She is a fucking dry drunk!!1

RonnieIsBack Bryan • 2 hours ago

LOL..I cannot stomach her another season…

Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic • 15 hours ago

In the excerpts above, it’s the same BS. Brandi saying what she thinks is the case and then someone corrects her and so now Brandi switches her target and tries it again.
    Brandi still seems to have no integrity at all. This strategy is really useless and she looks like the fool she is. And unfortunately, the exchange with Joyce is a stalemate. They both sound and look like twits.
    It will be interesting at best to see what BS comes out of the Richard sister contingent.

Dr Seuss Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic • 14 hours ago

I agree!! This reunion sucks!!!!

twifan2 • 15 hours ago

Can anyone say Kyle, Kim=FAKE! smh
    I get the feeling they both are trying to make ppl think they are so nice, sweet. Maybe trying to Dim Kim on the show, perhaps?!1

Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic twifan2 • 15 hours ago

The best anybody can say about Kim is that she’s “trying” (. . .the patience of anyone around her. . . “trying” in having to listen to her drivel . . .and “trying” in that she’s just so damn hard to try to listen to on any subject at all).

twifan2 Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic • 14 hours ago

She was ‘trying’ too hard!1

WestCoastFeed twifan2 • 13 hours ago

Hey, you guys are knocking the only cast member that I like. She makes me laugh.

RonnieIsBack WestCoastFeed • 2 hours ago

Hey WCF…but those Bichards Sisters are vyle…and jealous and pettty…

Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic WestCoastFeed • 4 hours ago

Sorry West, but Kim is laughable and laugh-at-able.
    I find her just so superfluous and contributing nothing but sorry attempts to try to make herself seem important.
    Her outbursts with and about Ken are so off base and just plain wrong.
    She needs to actually get into a “step” program for her “sobriety”. She opens her mouth about way too much stuff that is both incorrect as well as just to trying to make herself look “good” which is useless in an of itself.

Bryan WestCoastFeed • 12 hours ago

Rambles Richards is a miserable train wreck who married and fucks her dog!

WestCoastFeed • 16 hours ago

I amazed that any of them can keep a straight face while they rehash those ridiculous fights.1

Dr Seuss WestCoastFeed • 16 hours ago

I’m nodding with you West. It’s too staged for me. It’s painful t watch Brandi pretend to be mad she can barely keep a straight face.1

Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic Dr Seuss • 4 hours ago

Brandi, to me, is a waste of time on so many different levels of human reality!

Brandi, Kim, Kyle, Yolanda and Joyce can take a hike for all I care.
    When Joyce chose money over the grief of her family, that was it for me on anything Joyce.

No explanation is necessary on the rest of them for my being over most of the crap, now.

• Dr Seuss

Morning Naws! Did you notice Kyle was smirking and enjoying every bit of the attacks on Lisa by Brandi. To be honest, Bravo needs to scrap this entire cast and start fresh. I’m over all of them.

What bothered me the most about Yolanda ragging on Lisa about how often she visited and how “insensitive” she was about the painting party is that it seemed like she was trying to hold Lisa accountable for her feelings. Lisa is not responsible for making Yolanda feel better about herself. Telling her she should have noticed the tone of her voice and known that meant she was upset?? I get wanting a friend to be there for you and to not cancel on your plans, but this is ridiculous. And seemingly all she’s really got in her case against Lisa.

• Chloe

@Dr_Suess:disqus I also noticed Kyle was smirking and very happy to see her former friend get trashed. Kyle is a devil in disguise.

• Dr Seuss

Hi Chloe. Yes she is

• RonnieIsBack

With a very big bone forehead.

• RonnieIsBack

Agreed.

• Chloe

@noarguingwithstupid:disqus the look on Brandi’s face when Andy said she was not a happy camper, she gave him the death stare. She’s an idiot.

• Dr Seuss

Brandi is so damn absurd. I believe Brandi hates Joyce because until her arrival, Brandi was the young, flirty, pretty one. She was younger by far than all the other ladies, and I think she felt threatened by Joyce.

Overall it was hard to watch Andy let Brandi run all over everyone when she’s clearly been a hypocrite and we have the tape to prove it. I guess her constant trips to WWHL have paid off for her. I can’t wait to watch her cry to Ken, as if being heinous to his wife wouldn’t change his opinion of her.

• Chloe

So Lisa is a bad friend because she took the bottle of booze away from Brandi when swigging booze right from the bottle on camera? Lisa tried to stop it on camera. Lisa should have just let her go, fall down drunk, break a tooth and then whine about how Lisa did not look after her…. while Lisa covers the cost of the dental work.

• RonnieIsBack

I would have pushed her…

• Dr Seuss

Bwahahaha!!! You sound like me…we would be sooo bad together! 🙂

• twifan2

Morning all! 🙂
    I don’t know who was better to watch last nite! Brandtamp and those those flapping HUMONGO lips of hers! OR Ney Ney and her clomping hooves!

• italiano bambino

I was happy when andy put lisa in the hot seat about time. Jmo lol

• WestCoastFeed

Hi, bambino. That surprised me. Andy was not licking Lisa’s boots.

• italiano bambino

She probably pissed him up to have him talk to her like that

• Bryan

you mean pissed him off, the only one who would piss on him is cats or his boys town picks up

• Bryan

He will be paying for that outrage!

• twifan2

Hi Hi Bam! 🙂
      I wish he’d put Vyle, YoLemon in the hot seat! 😀

• italiano bambino

Hi twi

Next season is drunki yolo and splits lol

• Dr Seuss

Hi Bam!!! He sure did.

• italiano bambino

Seuss 🙂

• Bryan

You would she is what you hate, rich, attractive and British JMO

• italiano bambino

First bryan I could careless if she was the richest or the poorest of the wives. She’s a bitch as well in my book n is my opinion. I see the both side on a person. She’s a nice lady but just because of that it takes the fact that she can be a bitch my opinion. Idk what’s the deal again is my opinion. You can think of me whatever you want.

• Bryan

Oh please if she was from Miami and latin you would be loving her the way you love Marysol and Adriana, two bigger bitches who turn on people for no reason Lisa is just the wrong nationality

• italiano bambino

Lol wrong nationality? Get out of here. Again she can be from Mexico usa france British Australian Japanese ect ect her nationality is the less I see. But think whatever you want again just becauseshe’s rich makes her ANY BETTER. I don’t see social status. But think whatever you want I’m done not wasting my time because doubt lisa cares for any of us. Good night.

• Bryan

I will thanks LOL

• WestCoastFeed

More arguing over the most ridiculous stuff ever. This show is absurd.

• Dr Seuss

Very and all too staged to me.

• cutie pie

just now viewed it…what a snooze fest…bored silly.

• Dr Seuss

Same here. Totally uninspired and bored out of my wits.

• RealitySuxx

This was my first season watching…and I stopped after Lisa and Ken left PR. I have no intention on watching the reunion either. I wish Andy would let someone else do the reunions, and stick to schmoozing on his dry ass late night show … they need someone to GRILL ALL the ladies, not just a select few.

…or have a live audience at the reunions, and let the fans grill them! LOL

• Dr Seuss

Hello & Thank you!

• RonnieIsBack

I’m just looking forward to Lisa telling them all to phuck off…

• Dr Seuss

I really hope she does cause I’m about tired of these heffa’s picking on her for breathing.

• Birdie11

Did I miss something? I thought Brandi’s beef with Lisa is that she was manipulating her to do her dirty work, using her, keeping her under her secret power or some such nonsense. But last night she said that it was because Lisa treated her differently on camera. Like WTH? The Tampon String’s cameo mention was the only fun part of this dumb reunion.

• Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic

You got it Birdie.
      Brandi said this like it was something malicious on Lisa’s part. Most people present differently when they work. This show is just another job that Lisa has added to her already very busy schedule in running several restaurants.
      Brandi is much different when she is sober as opposed to when she’s an embarrassing rude to herself and others drunk. So, what’s the dif?
      What is Brandi’s job anyway?

• Birdie11

It was so strange…no wonder Lisa acts baffled all the time. Maybe Brandi’s perspective changes depending on how drunk she is. Meanwhile, Lemonyo has no brain function, but still is demanding a bff friendship with Lisa…that is, when she can actually make it out of bed? How did she manage to film when she supposedly never saw the light of day for 18 months?

• Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic

I like your take on this mess of a show!

• Dr Seuss

The drugs and alcohol must be affecting Brandi’s brain. Like I said before she doesn’t seem to have a legitimate beef to warrant her attacks.

• Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic

I don’t know why this group of rude cows should expect that Lisa would really enjoy being group ripped by all of these women numerous times. And from what I could surmise, that was the major topic of, what, the last 3 or more times anything has been shown on the television with this RHW franchise?!?
    So the Reunion is yet another chance for these twits to prove to us that they are still one note singers of little to no worth, to me.
    Lisa is honorable and a woman of exceptional fortitude, in my eyes. On this show she displays to me that she gave these people far too much leniency to express their completely baseless arguments against her.
    That I should have half of that patience when that many people are continually chastising me is a goal I will strive to achieve in my lifetime. . . and that’s a sizeable goal to work toward.

• Bryan

Blandi makes a beautiful drag queen look at that oaf towering over the rest of them, Also, Lisa does not owe any of them apologies they owe her for being twats and the rest of us for fucking up this season of BH show!

• Tre’s Twits aren’t Angelic

Oh My….Bryan and Bambino. . .for a bit there I thought I was at Radar.
    Snark away to your hearts content, gentlemen!
    No shade meant to either of you.

• Bryan